How To Avoid Credit Repair Scams

Previous Post
We Found An Amazing Account
Next Post
4 Ways To Make Good Money With Good Companies

Related Posts

8 Comments. Leave new

i m will like to fix my credit live …

I wish I had known of this years ago. I have been scammed as I tried to start an online business to supplement the teachers’ pension I must live on as I age.

Suzanna Cantley
October 14, 2017 5:11 pm

Lexington Law still charges for work but the company or law agency who put the wrong information on your report must cooperate with you or the lawyers- which was my problem so the credit record was not cleared up.

Paul Bourgeois
October 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Just use Credit Karma, free. They send disputes at no charge!

Paul, great data, thank you! We updated the article with the additional resource. Looks like CreditKarma offers a very basic dispute feature, and only with TransUnion (not the other credit agencies). If people are looking for more in-depth dispute resolution by actual paralegals and lawyers, they can take advantage of the options noted above.

Great….Im using one that’s charging $19. Monthly. The process for paying off my credit card & personal loan seem to be taking longet than when I was managing on my own. It’s been a few years now & it worries me.

Carol, I am sorry to hear this. Sometimes companies are incentivized to drag out the process precisely because they are charging you monthly.

[…] do that, your account must be forced into delinquent status. This is why if you hire one of these scammers, they order you to stop making payments to your […]

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu
Disclosure: this article contains affiliate links. We keep you, the planet and its humans in mind when choosing affiliate partners. Here's our process for choosing partners, and how we pay our writers, developers, and artists.